I won't pass this along, but I *will* play along . . . .
5 Things You Can’t Do
1. Sing (Dear lord, I wish I could. But I can't, not even a little.)
2. Climb a rope. (I was trying to think of things and a small grade school flashback occurred - I went with it)
3. Type with the right fingers. (I can type like a mad woman, but only with 5 fingers total from both hands)
4. Walk lightly. Impossible. I sound like an elephant no matter how hard I try.
5. Be indifferent.
5 Things You Can Do
2. Design. I'm brilliant in this every once in a while.
3. Organize. You'd never guess it by the state of my life most days, but when I get the bug, I can make sense out of chaos like few other people.
4. Laugh. I do it a lot. Often til I cry. Which I do a lot too.
5. Sleep. Anywhere, anytime. You'd think it's not worth much, but it comes in awfully handy.
5 Things That Scare You
1. Disappointing someone I love.
2. Getting sick to the point it holds me,and those I love, back.
3. Flying in turbulence.
4. Drowning. No reason, really, I'm a strong swimmer. Just the thought, tho, makes me instantly claustrophobic.
5. Losing a skill I love, that I define myself by, because I ignore it.
5 Things You Love
1. My husband.
2. My friends and family.
3. Kitten paws.
4. Babies in backpacks.
5. Marshmallow, rice krispies, vanilla ice cream, chocolate pudding, peanut butter, hummus (not necessarily in that order)
(This list was incredilbly hard to keep to 5 things. I mean, I want to list the ocean, an open field under a star-filled sky, Kim Possible cartoons, seeing live shows . . . . a million things)
5 Things You Hate
3. Lack of accountability.
4. Being talked down to.
5 Random Facts About You
1. I've never skiied. Water or snow.
2. Happy Meals truly really do make me happy.
3. I believe honestly and deeply that one person can make a difference in this world.
4. I have certain shoes I wear because they make me happy. And that's all I need to change my day.
5. If I could do anything I would be a high school art teacher. After that? Personal Chef.
5 Things You Want To Do Before You Die
1. See all 7 continents.
2. Have a painting of mine hung somewhere notable or published.
3. Have my day job be meaningful in that "contributing to society" sort of way
4. Spend a week somewhere remote with all my best friends, where all we have to do is hang out.
5. Stand in the exact spot Van Gogh painted Starry Night.
6 years ago