Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ya'll I am RED-eeeeeeeeeeeee

I leave tomorrow afternoon to get on a bus to take me to Grand Central, where Sam will get on the bus. Then we will be off to JFK. Once there we will board a plane (Song! My favorite ailrine!) that will take us to the land of sunshine.

I'm assuming I don't need to tell you how much I NEED this vacation. If you read this you can probably feel my exhaustion and frustration seeping out along the edges. If you see me on a daily basis you can probably see it written in great clear fonts across my face. I am tired, I am weary, I am exhausted from work on all fronts. I need a break.

I need a trip to Disney! With rides and cotton candy and rice krispie treats and funny hats and funnier people. And dear lord, that's just what I'm going to get. Even better, this is no ordinary trip. Sam and I are meeting some of our most beloved friends - and that's what truly will make this trip spectacular. We're all staying at my parent's house and hanging out for a couple days, and that's the best vacation ever, as far as I'm concerned.

Seriously - how could you not want to go to the Happiest Place on Earth (TM) with these fools?! (Andy, I apologize now for having NO fun photos of you - this will be resolved in DAYS! Get ready.)



Why is it that when I picture Joe this is always how I picture him? I love that. And I wasn't even there when this was taken - it's just proof that Joe looks this excited and happy a lot. Pure brilliance.



And, um, hi. Why is it that you're two of my nearest and dearest and I have NO photos of the three of us that aren't YEARS old? And, um, I had to STEAL this from Joe's site?! Something's gone horribly wrong. Again, resolution THIS WEEKEND. *sigh* Have I mentioned my excitement?!



I might insist we all take one of those photos on main street where you can see the castle behind us. All of us. With balloons. And maybe funny hats.

No comments: