Thursday, January 03, 2008

Finally - it Begins!

So this past year there's been a lot of planning, a lot of thinking - a lot of work into this new campaign I'm working on - and I'm quite excited about where it's going.

Last night, the very beginnings of it went live.

In a couple months, the whole thing will be there. So if you're curious about what it is exactly I do, well, perhaps this won't help much. . . but I'd love to hear what you think and answer whatever questions you have. Funnily enough it's been a running joke I've been so involved and NOT our target audience (moms).

Guess that problem is solved now . . . .

So, go! Sign up for emails! (It makes me look good.) :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome -- that's coming from both my personal and professional (development) views!

YAY!
-- Amanda

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Misty! Don't forget to keep me updated. ;)

Jen

Leslie Amick said...

It looks great. I love it!!! I signed up :)

Skye said...

Good job, and congratulations!