Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Well, let's see - what have I been up to?

Well, for those interested in a reason to come to NYC . . . in March, Nathan has a show running and yours truly will be showing some PAINTINGS in the lobby/gallery of the theater.

Yes, that's right, a show in Manhattan for little ol' me. I'm quite excited. It's a bit of a barter, I'm doing the poster/logo for their show and the producers/theater are giving me the space in return. I'm pretty excited, and not a little bit nervous.

So, friends, come on out to NYC and support two for the price of one! Nathan's show AND mine. Pretty sweet. We might even give you an autogrpah or two. (Ha. Or buy you a drink in thanks - which is probably worth quite a bit more.)

And . . . . PACKING.


Dear friends, I shall miss you, tho I'll try to post once or twice.

Starting Friday, Sam and I will be on the other side of the world - padding through ancient temples, riding elephants, trekking through jungles, and kayaking through the hongs of Phuket. (I might even take a meditation course in Bangkok.)


I'm deathly frightened and even more excited. The idea of going somewhere so different than where I'm at - to such a *foreign* place - well, as you can imagine, I can barely sleep at night with sheer anticipation. We'll more than likely be totally out of touch - mostly because of sheer technical difficulty, partly because we woudl like to be. It is a vacation after all.

But most of all, it's three whole weeks, just me and my love - exploring a new world just the two of us. No one else, no specific plans. Just him and me and new adventures.

I can't wait to tell you all about it when we get back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You me and our AMASSED ARMY OF MONKEYS!!! This is gonna rule.

Leslie Amick said...

I will miss you both. Have the best time and be safe...and... WE LOVE You....Andy, Newt, and ME :)

~m said...

I can't wai tto get lil' Newt a surprise from far away!!