Sunday, January 22, 2006

Week Two

I usually weigh myself on Mondays but we're going to a one woman poetry show tomorrow night with James. So I'll be having THAT wonderful experience later. BUT I feel like since I brought it up here, I'd keep you in the loop of the progress.

So far I've lost 2.5" off my waist. I'll let you know 'bout the weight later. I'm only measuring my waist becaseu - honestly? I don't really want to know the rest of my measurements. I prefer to live in a world where that's irrelevant information.

And PS - for those of you keeping track of my hipness, the scale has toppled. I just downloaded the Pussycat Dolls, Justin Timberlake AND Britney to work out to. I've reached pathetic mode. I'd like to think it doesn't count, my owning of these songs as they're strictly for gym use only. Um, yeah. See? Anyway. If any of you, however, have discovered good gym music - send recommendations. Currently a section of my playlist is such ( I apparently no longer need any of you to think I have good taste in music whatsoever):

"Beautiful" - C. Aquilera
"Live Through This" - Groovelily
"Hey Girl" - OAR
"Independent Woman, Pt. 1" - Destiny's Child
"Stronger" - C. Aquilera
"Toxic" - Britney
"Rock Your Body" - Justin (I feel liek I should keep them together in the list, I don't know why)
"Crazy in Love" - Beyonce
"Little Nemesis" - Groovelily
"Extraordinary" - Liz Phair


Someone should analyze that. I am sure it says loads about my personality. None of which I would care to admit.

No comments: