Okay, Em, here you go. . .
1. I'm deathly afraid of flying, my stomach gets upset just driving to the airport, but I love travel so much I just suck it up.
2. I am secretly 12 years old and will laugh until I cry at any conversation involving bodily functions. Or even inferring one.
3. I haven't done laundry in four years.
4. I hate shopping in stores. I would rather take the cahnce of having to mail something back. I order EVERYTHING online. (Hello, identity thieves!)
5. Once I start reading a book, I have to finish it no matter how much I hate it.
6. I can't not eat or drink at least some of whatever someone gives me - I feel obligated to be polite and not hurt their feelings. No matter what it is. (this recently led me to drink an entire two pots of tea in Bangkok as the kind woman KEPT FILLING IT BACK UP)
7. I hate trhe phone, which is no secret. I desperately miss all of my friends - but my fear of interrupting their lives needlessly and inconveniently keeps me from calling. Stupid and something I'm trying to work on. Til I get over this I'm getting a phone with better texting capabilities . . . I'm such a dork.
8. I'm making plans to seriously change my life in January. From soup to nuts. A sweeping, wholesome change. I'm looking forward to it and think it's gong to do some real good in my life. But details on that I can't quite share yet.
So I guess I'm saving number 8 til January.
Was it really stuff you didn't know? Hm. I doubt it. I'll try to do it again with more interesting stuff . . .
6 years ago