Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas!

Here are some photos of Maire opening her gifts Christmas morning. She thoroughly enjoyed the wrapping paper. :)

Her first Christmas morning gift: "To Think I Saw It All On Mulberry Street" from Grandma and Grandpa Stiers.

I love this. Sam called her name and she's totally ready to hear what he's going to say to her.

Me, opening my gift from Sam. (Lovely and perfect as always. The gift, not me, of course.)

Maire waiting for her gift from Santa to be released from the packaging. (A teether/toy butterfly her Daddy picked out special for her.)

How every kid ends Christmas morning, right?

Showing off her Christmas morning romper I got her.

Our first Christmas morning together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kid is freak'n hilarious. Love to my girls.