Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pics... Round 1

Sam here, this AM has been much, MUCH better than yesterday. Turns out our little spud LURVES herself some music. I'll have another post later about my baby whispering skillz. ha.

Until then, enjoy some pics of out little sparkplug.

Sam and Samaire's first dance.

Proud momma minutes after birth.

Cute from day 1.

Samaire has her own style.

Thanks Great Aunt Linda!

Samaire's first visitor! She hopes to have many more.

I'm sure Misty will post more pics later and there will be videos as well for those as obsessed with this little spud as I am. Samaire sends her love, and she's got a whole lot of it to go around.

Smooches.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww...I love it that you guys are awake when I'm awake here in Germany. I'm sure you're loving it less, but it's awesome to see more pictures! Sam, the baby suits you well! :-)

Leslie Amick said...

lookin good!!! We can't wait to see you three in person.

Anonymous said...

you guys are just beautiful...absolutely breathtaking! i'm in awe. we love you so much.
Sarah
Phil
Hagan
Euston

Unknown said...

Hi Sam & Misty,
As a Great Aunt, I am enjoying the commentary and the pictures! I have little Samaire's picture as the wallpaper on my computer at work, so everyone now asks who is that little Sweetheart!
Love, Great Aunt Kathy S.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!