Thursday, May 31, 2007

Whirlwind

It feels like summer is already flying by at a whirlwind pace. We have friends coming to visit on a regular basis and small trips to be taken and plans to be made and concerts to attend, and man! it's all going to be so fun.

And then there's fall, with the birthdays and more small trips and a NEW birthday to happen and THEN our trip to Asia.

This year is slipping through my fingers faster than I can close them and try to hold on.

We bought our tickets yesterday for Asia. Our itinerary will be as follows: Hong Kong, Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Pangkor Laut, Penang, Phuket, Hong Kong.

Speaking of doing a lot in a little time! Though we will be gone for almost three weeks. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I had three weeks off with absolutley nothing to do. High school, maybe?

So I'm filled with excitement, about so much. Time is moving quickly but in the absolute best of ways . . . .
pictures are of our garden

No comments: