Friday, February 09, 2007

cruise stories coming . ..

Alas, I'm working 12 hour days without a day off since we got back. Craziness has ensued and all my clothes from our trip lay strewn about our living room floor . . . and our bedroom . . .and some in the bath.

*sigh*

Sam wins husband of the year award simply for his patience.

However, the designs I'm working on now are, quite frankly, the best I've ever done. And I'm proud, prouder than I've been in a while. I love being able to stop, take a step back and realize I'm creating the kind of work I would tear out of a magazine for inspiration. I wish I could share it with you, and I will.

Just for now it's top secret.

Craziness is . . . the madness of this work runs straight through the weekend. I'll be teaching this weekend as well - leaving class Sunday afternoon, jumping in a cab to the airport for a whirlwind trip to Miami.

(Les, I'll be calling. I'm waiting to see what my schedule is like.)

I miss my tan. The sun. Time with no one but my husband.

But, well, that time will come and soon. Sam and I are headed to a fancy Niagra Falls get-away next weekend. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandwiched between two sext Stiers men... how did you get so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Come back to the sun! It misses you two and so do we! WE are buying a new "villa", it is brand new and being built and we want you to paint on its walls! Love you,
Les