Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"I eat the air, promise-crammed"

So I know I owe you stories about the cruise, and as soon as I have all the photos loaded I shall bore you endlessly with tales of our adventures. Promise.

Til then, Hamlet and I have a lot in common. I'm doing some evaluating of my life, making some decently big decisons and feeling pretty good about potential opportunities in the future. Nothing too grand or that anyone beside me would probably really care about - but big things for myself, and hopeful exciting things I'm quite looking forward to.

Hope your air is promise-crammed as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's just a reflective time of year...I've been having those feelings, too.

Also, Must see cruise pics! Must feel horrible envy! Must plan own cruise...