Sunday, December 07, 2008

Her (my) new hat

She looks adorable in it, my little babushka. The sides flap down as well - and it looks even cuter. Not to worry, I fear you shall see tons of pics of her in this hat the next few months. In this picture we're walking to the Meat Packing District to my company party. (I wasn't quite ready for a sitter, so they let me bring her. My company ROCKS - more on that later too.) It probably wasn't cold enough for that hat, exactly. But, um, it's ADORABLE.

I also love this photo as it seems we're making the same face. I don't really feel related to her, that she's "of" me, really. I feel like she's this little magical creature I've been given to keep safe. I still wake up in the morning sometimes and check to make sure she's still here ...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh my crap, why do you people do this to me? Putting cute on cute? That's ... well, I don't know. It's like covering a baby seal with baby Basset Hounds...