Saturday, May 08, 2010

To my baby mama

Dear baby mama,

Thank you for being the best mother ever. Thank you for the silliness you bring into her life, for the pure joy that radiates from her like a euphoric Chernobyl.

Could she BE happier?!?! Nope. She's got you.

Thank you for the nine months you put in, and for the 8 oz of castor oil you put in and dealing with all it brought back up.

Love at first sight.

Thanks for saying "It's ok if she lays down with me," on day 4 and for all the tossing and lack of sleep that's brought you since.

Sweet dreams.

Thanks for the great healthy food you feed her. I've never known a baby to eat better.

You can even make rice cereal good!

Thanks for teaching her every day, everything from her ABCs to the best way to spoof someone.

Yes, she doesn't get ALL her jackassery from me.

Thanks for the stylish clothes and amazing hair cuts and hair dos.

Yeah, this was a good one.

Thanks for giving her the genetics needed to be so beautiful.

My beautiful girls.

Thanks for making her tough in this cruel , cruel world. ha.

FEAR THE STIERS GIRLS!

Thanks for making her the happiest baby I've ever seen. She's lucky to have you and so am I.

If all mom's loved their kids this much the world would be a much better place.

Happy Mother's Day babe. We love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweetest post ever! I heart you all!

Brandi said...

How did I miss this? So awesome!