Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my lovely wife! Just more than nine months ago you gave birth to this:


You two took to each other instantly. There was never a moment of hesitation, you both just knew that this other person was someone special.


The first five months you were inseperable, literally. And while I didn't get much one on one time, I have no regrets because you were perfect with her. You played and learned together and I have no doubt she's as amazing as she is because of all the time you spent with her.


I know it's not felt right since she went to daycare and you've gone back to work part time. But while I know you two would rather be together, I know the time apart has done nothing to hinder the amazing connection you two have together.


I hope you had a great first Mother's Day. Maire's lucky to have you. Here's some evidence that proves she knows it. Love you tons.

All the wonderful walks outside. Exploring NYC!

You're the best snuggler and the only true way to sleep.

You dress up in the coolest outfits.

You make her giggle more than anyone else and your dance/bonk parties are epic.

She loves you tons! It's easy to see why.

-SS

PS. Shout out to MY mother as well. Love you tons mom!!!!!

1 comment:

Sheila Bocchine, Pinhole Photographer said...

Misty, you look more gorgeous than ever!