1. I love my lil family. We're a little crazy, a little unorthodox and a lot attached at the hip. I wouldn't change a thing.
2. I love my home. Oh sure. It's crazy small. We have two adults, a child on the verge of becoming mobile, one fish and a cat and yet it seems weirdly perfect for all of us to be in this 300 square foot space together.
3. I love wearing rings on my fingers. None of my old ones fit anymore, really, and I miss having hands-full.
4. I love freshly-washed sheets.
5. I love new clothes, new haircuts, new shoes - anything that changes my appearance a bit and makes me feel new. This explains why I dye my hair every month or so.
6. I love a good book. Interesting, intricate - not too heavy. I haven't read a book in over six months - the longest I've gone in 25 years at least. I miss it.
7. I love riding in a car singing to music, watching the scenery fly by.
8. I love love love vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. Throw in a brownie and I'm in heaven.
9. I love the sound of the ocean, the smell of orange blossoms and the feel of sand 'neath my feet.
10. Have I mentioned my lil fam? Because LORDY. My heart is full.
7 years ago