Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Sunday in Coney Island

A couple weekends ago Sam and I went out to Coney Island to visit Maire's Aunties, Mikki and Bazi. It was a fun-filled time as always. (We really don't see each other enough, though I think I would feel that way if we were neighbors...) Anyway, here's a little bit of our adventures:


Daddy and Daughter in the jellyfish building at the Coney Island Aquarium.


Here we are watching the jellies. She LURVED it!


And what trip would be complete without a stop at Nathan's? World Famous, you know. Here I am letting her in on the delicious secret that is orangeade.

She doesn't believe me. Truly, it is SO DELICIOUS.


I'm so lucky to have my lovely, awesome, amazing little family.

Thank you, Baz, for these photos. *You* are awesome.

No comments: